SEM/SEO - Inside Sales
Synapse SEM is a full service search engine marketing firm with locations in Boston, MA and Glastonbury, CT. We service clients in several industries, from Software and Technology to Retail and Education. We specialize in leveraging robust data analysis and statistics to provide our clients with deeper insights and uncover otherwise overlooked opportunities.
With core competencies in paid search advertising, search engine optimization, social media marketing, mobile advertising and conversion optimization, we develop, implement, and execute online marketing strategies focused on maximizing our clients’ ROI.
As a rapidly growing firm, we place tremendous emphasis on sales. The ideal candidate will work remotely, yet collaboratively with the company co-founders to devise, implement and streamline sales strategies. You will be responsible for contacting prospective customers and communicating the key benefits of working with our firm. You will also be compiling basic SEO/SEM audits to identify areas of opportunity for prospective clients to improve SEO or paid search performance. We are looking for someone experienced in sales and online marketing, and who is extremely self-motivated. This role is commission-based with extreme upside potential. Our differentiation has proven effective in the marketplace, and we’re looking for the right person to help us expand our reach.
We are seeking a highly professional, outgoing individual to reach out to prospective customers via telephone and email, and conduct the following:
• Opportunity Assessment: Determine size and quality of opportunity based on current SEO and paid search performance, company size, industry and other benchmarks
• Needs Assessment: Assess the needs of the client and recommend most suitable product mix based on Synapse SEM service offerings
• Reporting: Report high level sales metrics, meet with team to discuss performance and revise sales strategy based on findings
• Education: Constantly review the latest SEO and paid search trends and new opportunities
• Advocate: Develop strong understanding of Synapse SEM service offerings so they can be properly communicated to prospective customers.
• Miscellaneous: Other priorities as assigned by team.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Sales experience or passion for selling industry-leading services
• Superior communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Experience in Search Engine Optimization
• Experience or Familiarity with Paid Search Advertising (Google AdWords, adCenter)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Must win, positive attitude
• Thrives in a team environment, but can also work autonomously
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Compensation: This is a commission-based position, with tremendous upside potential for the right person. Our business model allows tremendous flexibility regarding pricing, which means our compensation structure can be quite lucrative.
• Work environment: You are able to work remotely (as long as you have a home office), which provides you with extreme flexibility. You will be measured based on results, not by the number of hours you spend in the office.
• Entrepreneurial Work Place: Our company was founded by two entrepreneurs with backgrounds in search engine marketing and accounting. Their role is to not only help you succeed, but to give you the tools you need to accelerate your career.
• Access to Industry-Leading Services: Our proprietary statistical tools provide valuable insights into campaign performance. You will have access to these and other tools that are critical to our differentiation strategy.
We are interested in candidates within the continental US only. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Synapse SEM: