Inside Sales - SEO
Local Recruiting Dept
in Irvine, Ca
Local.com (NASDAQ: LOCM) is a leading local search engine and the largest local search network in the United States. The company provides over 19 million consumers each month with the most relevant search results for local businesses, products and services on Local.com and over 700 regional media sites. Businesses can target ready-to-purchase consumers using a variety of advertising products including subscription, pay per click, banner and pay per call ad products. Local.com consistently ranks in the Top 100 in U.S. website traffic according to Internet research firm, comScore.
Powered by the company's patent-pending Keyword DNA™ and local web indexing technologies, Local.com provides users with targeted, relevant local search results. These results include special offers from local businesses, reviews from other users, local businesses' website links, maps, driving directions and more. The company is based in Irvine, California.
Our Premier Inside Sales Team is directly responsible for selling Local.com’s range of online Search Engine Optimization and Website advertising programs. This individual will be an experienced inside sales representative with outstanding communication skills and the ability to exceed specific activity and revenue metrics. Methods of customer contact will be inbound and outbound phone calls and e-mail.
As a member of our core group you will expect to receive the most competitive compensation plan in the industry: Base + bonus + commission. There is no cap. Our success is a direct result of your efforts and we recognize and support excellence.
We are interested in professional performance and these are your Primary Responsibilities
• Inside Telesales: Inbound/Outbound calls to hot Leads, Warm Leads and Cold Calls to customers and prospects to close advertising revenue.
• Assess prospect’s needs and recommend most suitable website and search engine optimization products and service offerings.
• Identify and qualify customers having up-sell revenue generation potential for Local.com’s products.
• Evaluate Local.com’s product and service offering against customer's need, budget and competitors' offerings.
• Utilize a sales automation system to manage day-to-day activities and update management of such activity through system generated activity reports.
• Process all product orders accurately and on time pursuant to Local.com’s product policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of all Local.com’s internal systems necessary to service customers (e.g. order processing, credit, creative, etc.).
• Meet or exceed management defined activity and revenue goals.
• Demonstrate focused daily activity.
• Demonstrate an understanding of Local.com’s business offering.
• Demonstrate an understanding of and remain current with the local online advertising market as well as the online media market in general.
• Other duties as assigned by members of management.
• Proven inside (Inbound and Outbound) telesales experience.
• Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
• Telephone calling experience required (minimum of 75-100 dials per day).
• Superior telephone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Demonstrable computer and Internet knowledge required.
• Knowledge of search engine marketing preferred, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Telesales Representative Competencies
• Consultative selling strategies.
• Advertising or media sales processes.
• Value of advertising to a business.
• In depth needs analysis within the context of a sales process.
• Sales closing techniques.
• Objection handling strategy and process.
• Telephone etiquette skills.
• Negotiating skills.
• Time management skills.
• Understands benefit of automation in increasing sales productivity.
• Working knowledge of common PC desktop applications (Notes, Word, contact management software).
• Understands basic online media and website production process.
• Understands organizational need for meeting deadlines as defined by production processes.
• Telephone cold calling and appointment setting.
• Revenue goal management.
• Activity goal management.
• Professional customer service in a pre-sale context.
Please be local to the Irvine, Ca area. Orange County, San Diego and Los Angeles
Apply Directly at our Web Site here:
About Local Recruiting Dept:
Local Recruiting Dept
Recent jobs at Local Recruiting Dept